Required fields are marked *.
- 8 Tours in Yekaterinburg and around
- Boris Yeltsin
- Contemporary Art
- Dog sledging
- Europe-Asia border
- Extreme sport
- Horse riding
- Hot springs
- Public transport
- Russian language
- The Romanovs
- Ural Mountains
- Ural Region
- Useful websites
- Wild nature
- Yekaterinburg districts
- Tatars and Bashkirs in the Urals
- Watching birds of prey near Yekaterinburg
- One day rafting trip to Nature Park Olenyi Ruchyi on June 16th
- Indie Hostel – a place for a backpacker
- Happy Victory Day!
- Where to get an English guidebook to Yekaterinburg?
- Domino Hostel. Budjet accommodation in Yekaterinburg
- How you can help the orphans in the Urals
- Maslenitsa in Aramashevo village
- Dog sledging in the Urals
- Discounted Lodging A number of Easy Tips On Receiving the Finest Hotel Savings on How to rent a flat in Yekaterinburg
- 2001 on Yekaterinburg or Ekaterinburg? How is it actually spelled?
- Luba on Tsarina Alexandra Romanova. How she became a Saint
- Alexandra central on Tsarina Alexandra Romanova. How she became a Saint
- Bryan on How to rent a flat in Yekaterinburg
About the Project
AskUral.com is the blog dedicated to my lovely region known as the Urals or the Ural Mountains in Russia.
My name is Luba Suslyakova. I am based in Yekaterinburg (Russia), and I would love to share useful information about my area as much as possible and be your travel adviser.
Just keep asking me via the contact form and I will come back to you with answers!
Follow me on FB
Ask Russia Movement
Accommodation activity architecture Boris Yeltsin Charity climate contemporary art culture datcha drinking eating Ekaterinburg Europe-Asia border excursion exhibition geography history Holidays language location mafia military mountains music notable citizens public transport Russia Russian Russian Defence shopping Siberia sightseeing sport Sverdlovsk tours traditions Trans-Siberian Tsar Nicolas II Ural Ural rivers USSR video wild nature winter Yekaterinburg