The travelling season starts soon! In Yekaterinburg it usually lasts from May till October.
Check out our new 0ne day tour to the Northern Urals and Siberian Deer!
Meet the inhabitants of the Visim Farm: Altai and Siberian red deer, Yakutian horses and yaks. Visit the village museum and see the Ural Mountains from the top of Mt Belaya.
More details at Yekaterinburg For You website: http://yekaterinburg4u.ru/en/tours
Hope to see you in the Urals soon!
- Weekend trip to the deer farm and huskydog sledding on Jan 24
- All winter long – Husky dog sledding and deer farm
- Visim – the land of ostriches and old believers
- What to do in the Urals in October?
- Dog sledging in the Urals