Who said that travelling with kids is difficult. An Australian family with five children stopped in Yekaterinburg during their Trans-Siberian journey and we took them to the Euro-Asia border
Here's a very intersting travle blog that all of them have been writing: http://miliking-meanderings.com/
This story is about their experience in Yekaterinburg and our tour to the border:
You can also read more there about their staying in China and Mongolia!
- What to see on Europe-Asia border?
- How to spend 2 days in Yekaterinburg? A short guide in pictures.
- How much time to spend in Yekaterinburg when travelling by Trans-Siberian?
- Kachkanar Mt. How to become a Buddhist in the Urals?
- Europe-Asia border. Is it worth it?