This video made by Dutch tourists Serge Kapitein and Bas Derkink in May is a MUST for everyone who wants to see REAL RUSSIA!
From Moscow to Vladivostok and Yekaterinburg is on the third minute. We drank champagne on the border of Europe and Asia the I took the guys to the Mafia cemetery and Mayakovskogo park.
- How to spend 2 days in Yekaterinburg? A short guide in pictures.
- Dutch Journalists in Yekaterinburg
- Mafia cemetery in Yekaterinburg
- What to see on Europe-Asia border?
- Europe-Asia border. Is it worth it?