I’ve been going to Church on Blood with tourists almost every day. From the start of January we could see how sculptors from all over Russia were working at their ice pieces in front of Church on Blood for the annual competition The Star of Bethlehem. Finally, the work was done on January 7th, the day of Russian Orthodox Christmas.
Merry Christmas everybody! And if you can’t come to Yekaterinburg in January, here are the photos for you…can you recognize Nicolas II there?
- Christmas in Church on the Blood
- Ice Town in Yekaterinburg 2015
- Happy New Year, part II. Old Style Celebration in Nizhni Tagil
- Tsarina Alexandra Romanova. How she became a Saint
- Happy Orthodox Easter! Churches of Yekaterinburg