Among 108 Russian cosmonauts there was only one from the Urals – Vitaly Sevastyanov. But probably one of those children will travel to space in the future too!
There were former pilots and all types of aliens at the fest:
... and dancing girls from the police academy.
The highlight of the fest - a gallery of children's paintings about life in outter space
- Ice Town 2011 in Yekaterinburg
- Tatars and Bashkirs in the Urals
- Celebrating Easter in the country. Bym, Permsky Region
- Rural life in Koptelovo village
- Maslenitsa in Aramashevo village